[Serusers] *** instant messaging

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 15 01:07:12 CEST 2005

Cesc,

luca asked "it's possible use asterisk for instant
message?" I replied yes.

If luca need help with astersik/IM he can contact me
for help.

You Cesc and others who waste time to talk about
" harry's desperation has reached rock bottom. "
I advice you to reply to posts instead of kidding.

Cesc,
You have to know i don't ask HELP FOR FREE.
I try to solve my problems myself before posting
mails.
your behavior is ashamed Cesc.

Harry