[Serusers] Problem with ser_mysql.sh (was libmysql)

Jason Hoss jason_hoss at quintum.com
Thu Jul 14 22:40:13 CEST 2005

Juan,

The script will be looking for your binaries in /usr/bin.  I guess you
could always make sym links but I would not recommend that per se.  Was
there a reason you installed from source and was it compiled in a way
that if you want to reinstall you can, just modifying the prefix at
compile time this go around?

Jason