[Serusers] Check_from() and check_to() issue

Jon Mansey jon at tigrisnet.net
Thu Jul 14 17:05:27 CEST 2005

I guessed that the 401 was due to the check_to() failing here, I altered the
message to be sure.

My config is just the basic onsip.org pstn cfg.

        if (!www_authorize("sip.mydomain.com","subscriber")) {
                www_challenge("sip.mydomain.com","0");
                break;
        };

# not working for some reason
#       if (!check_to()) {
#               sl_send_reply("401", "Unauthorized check_to failed");
#               break;