[Serusers] Check_from() and check_to() issue

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Jul 14 13:20:59 CEST 2005

On 13-07-2005 09:39, Jon Mansey wrote:
> Hi
>
> I seem to be having trouble with check_to() for registrations and
> check_from() for invites, even though I have them right after *_authorize
> and challenge calls. Maybe I don't fully understand the test that it does
> but it prevents registration from all my clients seemingly. What is the test
> failing on? Im getting 401 unauthorized. If I comment out the check_to()
> test, I register just fine.
>
> Could someone more fully explain the test criteria here so I can see where
> my problem is, thx.

  401 Unathorized indicates that authentication was not successful, that
  means check_from and check_from should not be executed at all in this
  case. Could you, please, post relevant parts of your configuration
  files ?

  check_from and check_to tests should only be executed if www_authorize
  was successful.

    Jan.