[Serusers] consume_credentials() bug!?

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Thu Jul 14 13:17:16 CEST 2005

On 13-07-2005 12:31, Rodrigo P. Telles wrote:
> Juha,
>
> I did another dump using ethereal and the result was the same but finaly I find out the source of the problem.
> One carrier that I send calls through do some comparisons betwen To: header field and INVITE (I know that its not RFC
> compliant) so I have to change To: header field using subst().
> This error occur only when I change To: header field and doesn't matters if I use "consume_credentials()" before or
> after the substitution function.
> I realy don't know if its a "consume_credentials()" BUG!
> I think SER gurus can answer this question.

  Could you make pcap dumps (either using tcpdump, ngrep, or ethereal)
  and post them along with the the configuration file ? Are you trying
  to rewrite the contents of To header field using regular expressions ?
  If so then it is possible that the regular expression is not correct
  and rewrites more than it should. The configuration file would be
  useful too.

	Jan.