[Serusers] Linux VoIP Server LiveCD

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 16:04:00 CEST 2005

$399, waste of money, jump in do it urself, u'll learn lots more, and
the problem with the CD, you will need to make changes for it to fit ur
environment, thats where u may have problems if you dont understand
whats under the hood.

Try www.onsip.org, its got a nice starter guide as a howto, with a basic
config, once you have that up and running the rest is plain sailing

Iqbal