[Serusers] Linux VoIP Server LiveCD

Seong bear akhng999 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:55:49 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm sure someone must have heard about Linux VoIP Server LiveCD
http://www.wifi.com.ar/english/voip.html. By considering ROI, i planing
to get one in with asterisk B2BUA solution package. I myself are really
not good to build one, which could be time consume and might go wrong
especially the billing part. Since the LiveCD is utilizing SER, I'm
thinking to setup some asterisk servers for B2BUA and PSTN gateway
purpose and integrate with it.

Therefore, I would like to seek more opinions  and advices from the
experts. It's worth to get one or should i go for consultant help? And
anyone play with it before?

Thank regards
kh'ng