[Serusers] RPID privacy

Daniel Poulsen dpoulsen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:35:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

I think I have narrowed the problem down to it being an unsupported feature
with our upstream provider.

privacy=full yields:
//-1/55BF806C8E6E/SIP/Info/sipSPISetInfoFromRpid: Received ;screen=yes
;privacy=full -> Setting Octet3A 0xA1, extended_privacy 0x00

privacy=none gives me:
//-1/C4192BDF8F27/SIP/Info/sipSPISetInfoFromRpid: Received ;screen=no
;privacy=none -> Setting Octet3A 0x80, extended_privacy 0x00

My provider is claiming "star codes do not work on digital trunk groups".
Can anybody verify this as being accurate or inaccurate?

This is getting a bit off topic for this list, so please respond off the
list from here on out. Thanks!

Dan