[Serusers] mediaproxy.sock

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon Jul 11 15:46:13 CEST 2005

Yes.. the README file is a good start, but i have some tips ('cause at the
beggining i had some problems with mediaproxy too).
The mediaproxy package has a "boot" directory, inside you can found a
"mediaproxy.other" file.  That file can help you to start mediaproxy.
Another thing, i'm guess you're using phyton?.  I had some problem and
memory leak with python2.3, so i upgraded to python2.4 and now is working
without any problem.

Good luck.

Ricardo Martinez.-