[Serusers] PSTN gateway user lookup

Stuart Kirkwood - Jubilee Consultancy Limited stuart at jubileeconsultancy.com
Mon Jul 11 13:42:30 CEST 2005

Hi Luca,

I use exactly the same method you describe using the aliases table. This
method is good as it allows you to do any combination of mapping between
PSTN lines and VoIP phones.  For example you can have a PSTN number ring one
VoIP phone or more than one VoIP phone. You can also have more than one PSTN
number calling one VoIP phone. The other good points are that the
functionality is built into SER and it allows complete control through SER
without having to keep updating your gateway configuration.

Regards

Stuart