[Serusers] PSTN gateway user lookup

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Mon Jul 11 11:50:15 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm using ser with an AS5350 as PSTN gateway. On the AS i've defined:

sip-ua
 sip-server ipv4:1.2.3.4

and for every PSTN number I want to map to a SIP contact for inbound
calls.

dial-peer voice 292 voip
 description test
 destination-pattern 0123456789
 progress_ind setup enable 3
 session protocol sipv2
 session target ipv4:1.2.3.4
 req-qos controlled-load
 ip qos dscp cs5 media
!

Now calls for 0123456789 are forwarded to ser (1.2.3.4), but I need a
way to make ser know who is going to receive the call.

I solved this adding a record to the alias table containing the PSTN
address for incoming calls of each user, which is then matched in ser
through lookup(aliases).

Does anyone use a different approach to solve this?

thanks a lot

--
Luca Corti
PGP Key ID 1F38C091