[Serusers] Session-Timers for Prepaid

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Sat Jul 9 17:11:38 CEST 2005

Do u recalculate the credit left for each user at every cron and update,
or do you just have a base figure for each account, which gets updates
when the customers himself hangs up

EG when I start a call I have £2.00 left (assuming call is to UK),
obviously the amount left depends upon the destination left (or are you
doing something diff)

Now after 5 mins, lets say ur cron runs, and he is left with £2.00 -
5*0.01 (assuming 1p cost) = 1.95, now do u update the credit left with
1.95, or leave it at 2.00, and then 5 mins later again do £2.00 -
10*0.01 and keep doing this until the user hangs up, at that point the
£2.00 is deducted from.

Iqbal