[Serusers] Session-Timers for Prepaid

Stuart Kirkwood - Jubilee Consultancy Limited stuart at jubileeconsultancy.com
Sat Jul 9 16:56:04 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbal,

My script runs every few minutes.  I don't use a disconnect time for each
call because there may be simultaneous calls using the credit from one
prepaid account.

I too have looked at session timers but the gateways I'm using have the
minimum timer value set to 30 minutes which is too long for that to be my
primary method for disconnection but it is OK as a backup.

Regards

Stuart