[Serusers] Session-Timers for Prepaid

Bruno Lopes F. Cabral bruno at openline.com.br
Sat Jul 9 01:06:07 CEST 2005

Hello

I'm sorry but what you said could be true for
first world but we from third world and other
not developed countries will use pre-paid and
pay-per-minute for years to come.

This is a major drawback to widespread usage
of SER instead of asterisk, and you could
notice that by the number of ppl who asks in
this list for pre-paid and charge-by-minute
solutions to SER.

just my $0.02, no flame war intended.

Cheers
!3runo