[Serusers] session duration accounting

Java Rockx javarockx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:44:00 CEST 2005

I understand what you're saying, however, I disagree with your
suggestion because me (as a PSTN gateway owner) will be charged tolls
based on the INVITE-to-BYE duration from my carriers for completed
calls.

So if I'm only billing durations from ACK to BYE, then :

1) How would I accurately determine which ACK to account against
considering that many ACKs can happen during any call? For instance,
if you get put on hold or a re-INVITE.

2) Why should I give the customer 30 seconds of free platform time
when my carriers bill me toll charges for that period?

Regards,
Paul