[Serusers] session duration accounting

Olivier Taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:32:05 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbal,
I think the query u gave is not really correct, the INVITES are the
beginning of the sessions, I think we must use the ACKs for a real
accounting of the call.
Just think, if it takes 30 seconds to the callee to hang on, u will
overcharge him.
I just suggest to replace the INVITES by ACKs.

Regards.

Olivier