[Users] ACK processing

Michael Ulitskiy mdu113 at acedsl.com
Wed Jul 27 19:10:30 CEST 2005

Hi Bogdan,

Yeap, I've already figured it out by experimenting.
Thanks a lot for clarification.
I couldn't find clear description of this tm module behavior
anywhere in documentation or on the web.
I think it's worth to put your replies in this thread in
FAQ/documentation/etc. I find it quite confusing figuring it
out on your own.

Michael