[Users] ACK processing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 27 18:03:26 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,

what to do with broken hop-by-hop ACKs ? :) just drop them, otherwise
they will loop on the server.

t_newtran() basically creates a new transaction. If it's ACK and it
matched to an INVITE transaction, it will be silently discarded (so
function will never return to script). If ACk doesn't match, the
function will return; so after t_newtran() you will have only unmatched
ACKs filtered out.

so,

if (is_method("ACK")) { #hop-by-hop ACKs are absorbed here
    t_newtran();
    # drop broken ACKs
    exit;
}