[Users] bug in openser_mysql.sh script

Dave ddx71 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 4 14:48:20 CEST 2005

Strange. I ran the script twice and got the same results.

Yes, since I am loggeds in as root, environment variable USERNAME is automatically set to root.

"openser" user in the database is never created.

For now I have manually fixed the problem.

Thx

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro> wrote:
Hello,

On 07/04/05 15:12, Dave wrote:

> Seems there is a bug in the openser_mysql.sh script. Running it screws
> up that root password in mysql and changes it to "openserrw". It also
> does not create a user "openserrw".

I have tested and for me everything seems to be ok. root password is the
same. The username that should be created is "openser" and password is
"openserrw". Do you have an environment variable "USERNAME" set to "root"?

Daniel

http://mail.yahoo.com