[Serusers] cannot login to serweb

Chris ser at cannes.f9.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 20:24:14 CET 2005

This seems to be a perennial trouble for people.
I see many similar threads.

I have 0.9.0

serweb version from when I previously downloaded 08.14

ser is running with mysql, registration and calls running ok etc

serweb start up as far as the admin login screen

admin/heslo and anything else I throw at it fails to login.
It just returns to login screen.

After failed login I get a little message : error in sql query line 30

which is the line of the print for error in …..

I have seen many many reports of this but no confirmation from any one that
any of the suggested fixes actually did so…

Is this a known problem
Is it a compatibility issue with 090

Anyone have a solution?

Cheers Chris

   _____

Hi,

This is my first time installation of serweb on Fedora Core 2.

When I view it from my own linux box and type in
username: admin
password: heslo

Nothing happen.

But when I use I.E. on other computers, I see the error message:

Bad username and password.

I have set php.ini register_globals = on already. I have also restarted
httpd.

What is my problem?

Thomas

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 08:49, Chris HARIGA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem :((
> The register_global=on is present and if I try to login I get the "Bad
> username or password" message :(
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chris HARIGA

iptel.org [mailto:HYPERLINK