[Serusers] control SER with D.J. Bernstein's daemontools

Evan Borgstrom evan.borgstrom at ca.mci.com
Mon Jan 31 19:41:20 CET 2005

	That's correct, when you use fork=no ser can only listen on one
interface so if you're trying to use one interface for inbound and a
second for outbound then this will not work but since it sounds like
you're only using a single interface it should work.

	Regarding the parallel call attempts I have never tested that when ser
is not forked, it would be something you'd need to test yourself.

-Evan