[Serusers] ser.cfg.errors

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Mon Jan 31 15:09:42 CET 2005

As I think your mysql is not configured yet you should try to run ser with the default ser.cfg, that comes with no mysql support, and also with some other commented lines support, if that works, your ser is normal and you must have changed something wrong in the configuration. Try to take it back to the original ser.cfg.

If that doesn't work, I'm sending you a very basic ser.cfg configuration with mysql support (if you have already installed and configured that) for you to try.

Best Regards
Felipe Martins