[Serusers] More progress on my media proxy issue

Doug Eubanks admin at dougware.net
Wed Jan 19 18:20:42 CET 2005

Ok, I have gotten my media proxy to work fine between sip to sip calls, but I seem to have problems when I am forwarding a call to the PSTN.  I am sure I just have something in the wrong order, any pointers?

Earlier in the ser.cfg

                if (method=="INVITE" || method=="ACK") {
                        log(1, "[SER]: Loose Route detected, using MediaProxy\n$
                        use_media_proxy();
                };

Forwarding section.....

                rewritehostport("PSTNGATEWAY:5060");
                forward(uri:host, uri:port);
                break;

The speed of time is one-second per second.