[Serusers] AddPac-no media

Jain, Hitesh Hitesh.Jain at FMR.com
Fri Jan 28 23:17:42 CET 2005

Hi All,
          I have an AddPac ATA in Public calling a Cisco phone which is
also in public domain. The call goes through but there is media only in
one direction (from Cisco to AddPac). No media in reverse direction.
Actually no packets come out from the AddPac ATA.
        But when I make a call from Cisco to AddPac the call goes
through and there is media in both direction. This time packets do come
out of the AddPac box.

Is there any configuration parameter in AddPac which need to be set.

If anyone has any clue plz let me know.

Thanks,
Hitesh.