[Serusers] Compiling Source From 8.14

Mr B "cabalitomb atshaw.ca" at fox.iptel.org
Fri Jan 28 22:51:13 CET 2005

I have tried to compile the source from 8.14 using gmake on a fedora core 3
.. However I get a errors of files not found . I corrected this just the
path issue ..

However now the size of the ser executable and some of the modules are
different sizes then the actual release . I don't understand that .. Could
someone help me out  ?

When I do it is compiled and I run it the ser.cfg is comes up in gedit for
debugging as apposed in the command shell like it did before.

I am trying to recompile so as to include the mysql support in the acc
module for accounting.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks