[Serusers] Straight MySQL or text CDR?

Doug Eubanks admin at dougware.net
Fri Jan 28 14:53:07 CET 2005

Is it possible to do straight CDR without using radius?  I have gotten everything going that I need so far, except CDR.  I am having a heck of a time getting FreeRadius to play nicely with SER, and I have been using FreeRadius for over a year and half.  I get stop packets fine, and some start packets, however I always get 0 for the session time.  Also, the more I think about it, FreeRadius is just another point of failure since I am not using RADIUS based auth.

I am using SER 0.9.0

Can someone point me in the direction I need to go?

Doug