[Serusers] Looking for SER + Asterisk-as-voicemail HOWTO

Girish gr_sh2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 07:51:40 CET 2005

Hello,

You can run both SER and Asterisk in the same machine with different ports. Add a failure route in
your ser.cfg and handle calls to voicemail in that. A simple one is given below. You might want to
add necessary conditions there. See the SER documentation for more details.
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/seruser/seruser.html

route [2] {
    rewritehostport ("Asterisk IP: Port");
    t_relay ();