[Serusers] Looking for SER + Asterisk-as-voicemail HOWTO

Felipe Martins fmartins at mundivox.com
Thu Jan 27 18:40:18 CET 2005

Hi Hank,

	Among all the other services I want it to do, one of them is voicemail. I've tried to find some easy howto at the web, but find nothing. I'm trying to install it by the howto I've found at www.voip-info.org. I'm still trying to make it work.
	Any advance, please let me know, cause I'm gonna do the same . :o)

Best Regards.
Felipe Martins