[Serusers] Question Regaring Multiple Location Records

Java Rockx javarockx at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 02:14:19 CET 2005

Hi All.

I have a question regaring multiple location records. When a user has two SIP phones registered
there are cooresponding records in the location table.

I'm implementing call forwarding and have run in to a problem whereby the forwarding number does
indeed ring, but so does one of the other registered SIP phones.

So it seems that SER reads the location table via lookup("location") and it generates one INVITE
message for each location record that was found.

Can I easily prevent this from happening, because I am simply going to forward the caller to
another number?

Regards,
Paul