[Serusers] SER + mediaproxy or STUN

Iqbal Gandham iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 00:41:23 CET 2005

Hi

I have installed ser with STUN support, since my routers are not
symmetric, in theory this should solve natting issues, however I seem to
get completely random results. I am using xlite softphones behind the
SAME nat to make a call, they can call out to pstn (via asterisk),
however one phone can call the other across the internal network, but
not vice versa, even though both PC's are on the same network. The
ser/asterisk/stun boxes are on apublic network.

I came across a post which using a tcpdump would draw a diagram of the
sip call path, does anyone have the url/name for that, I just cant see
what wrong in the sip debug messages, maybe a pic will help me out.

tks

Iqbal