[Serusers] mediaproxy: NAT vs. non-NAT connections

Doug Eubanks doug at simflex.com
Thu Jan 20 15:42:20 CET 2005

Hi,

I have been playing around with the mediaproxy over the past few days as well, and seem to have everything in place that works except the non-nat to nat client calls.  Is your solution working, I know the problem is that the media_session is not starting because the caller isn't behind nat.  If your solution is working, could you please send me the parts of your ser that determine the receiver is behind nat and starts the media session?

It would be much easier if there was a fuction to check flags on the receiver part of the usrloc.

Doug