[Serusers] AVP ops module question.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Jan 19 21:51:25 CET 2005

Hello.
	I have a few questions about the usage of the AVP ops module for
Dynamic Routes.  First.  Suppose that i have a table called "Prefix".  This
table looks like :

uuid	code	Value
107	0056	192.168.0.10
107	0044	192.168.0.20
107	001	192.168.0.30

and maybe a few more lines like these.  My first question is

Does the avp_db_load( "i:107" ) command load all the "code" and "value"
rows?

Second : if i succesfully loaded all the rows i need to compare the RURI
from the INVITE with the avp parameter.
In the  avp_check("i:107", "eq/$ruri/i ") i need to compare the ruri
parameter with the loaded code.  So if i loaded all the codes,  the
avp_check compare the ruri with all the avp's loaded?.  Does the "eq/" check
a exact match or can i use it for the "best" match?.  For example
005621234567 is matched with 0056.

I really hope that some can help me here.
Thanks in advance

Ricardo Martinez Ogalde.-