[Serusers] avpops module

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Wed Jan 12 03:42:05 CET 2005

Hi Elena,

I have a few questions in regards to avpops. Hope that you can help.

1. When avp_pushto() is used, the ruri is only used when t_relay is called.
However the uri match can't match the regular expression correctly. For
example, I have this,

	avp_write("sip:nobody at test.com", "s:default");
	avp_pushto("$ruri", "s:default");
	if (uri =~ "^sip:nobody@") {
		xlog("L_INFO", "got nobody\n");
	} else {
		xlog("L_INFO", "didn't get nobody\n")
	}

It would say "didn't get nobody\n".

If I run t_relay, then it is sent to sip:nobody at test.com.

2. Is it possible to have a function to copy an avp to another avp? The
application is this,
tm module uses one avp to define the invite timer. If there are multiple
timer values defined for different scenarios, we need to copy the value into
the one used in tm module. For example,

	s:pstn_invite=100, s:sip_invite=20,
	If (the call is to pstn) {
		avp_copy("s:pstn_invite", "s:callee_fr_inv_timer");
	} else {
		avp_copy("s:sip_invite", "s:callee_fr_inv_timer");
	}

3. For performance reasons, we'd like to group all user preference in one
domain in one mysql table. Is it possible to specify the table name with an
avp?

Regards,
Richard