[Serusers] Dynamic Routes with SER.

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Mon Jan 10 23:14:09 CET 2005

Thanks Samuel,
	I think the dispatcher module does not acomplish my requeriments for
now.  I more interested now in the avpops module.  I read some lines about
the module a few months ago for a similar problem.  Is someone using this
module for something like this?.  In particular i want to mantain a route
table for all my destinations and the respective terminating gateway.  For
example :

	   Code		Gateway
	     56     |   192.168.0.1
	     1      |   192.168.0.2
	     44     |   192.168.0.3

and so on....
This table is consulted for all the incoming request and then SER answer
with a Redirect for the particular GW.
Can someone provide me and example on how the AVPOPS module can handle this?
I will really appreciate....

Thanks in advance

Best Regards.

Ricardo.-