[Serusers] Problems with MySQL CDR logging

C. Ed Felt ed at thefelts.net
Mon Jan 10 21:49:53 CET 2005

I have set up ser according to howtos on iptel.org.  I am having trouble
finding sample configs for logging CDRs to the MySQL database created
for use by SERWEB with the provided shell script.  My main issue is what
flags to set for accounting and where to call the "setflag" function so
that call signals are properly logged as CDRs in to the SERWEB
database.  I make calls, and nothing is there.  I do not see any errors
either.  I have compiled the acc.so module for MySQL support as well.

Thank you,

C. Ed Felt
caflobvi.com