[Serusers] Setting the Route header

José Luis Peñalver Paret jose.penalver at aervox.com
Fri Feb 25 16:08:48 CET 2005

Hello, when I receive a certain request, I intend to insert a Route header and then forward that request to the URI in the Route header. But when loose_route is called, it prints:

 find_first_route(): No Route headers found
 loose_route(): There is no Route HF

This is the part of the config file:

                #  This would be done in a module function of my own, it is simplified:
                append_hf("Route: 10.10.10.80:5062");
                # loose-route processing
                if (loose_route())
                {
                    t_relay();
                    break;
                };

Can anybody help me? How can I forward the request to the URI in the Route header that I previously inserted? It seems loose_route does not take into account changes, it looks at the request as it was received.

Thank you very much.