[Serusers] help a newbie !!!

Atif Rasheed ratif at burraqtel.com.pk
Fri Feb 25 15:24:53 CET 2005

hello there,
I am new to SER, just want to configure it with two NIC interfaces (for
global network. calls from external network (global network) should be
routed to a sip-endpoint in internal network. and I need rtp proxied
with it. I have tried but rtpproxy is crashing or SER is crashing.
can some one please tell me the stable version of SER or rtpproxy to use
and can some one please send me his configuration file working in a
similar schema.

*sip-endpoint in internal network is not registered on the SER.

thanks
Atif