[Serusers] Which SIP messages types use lookup("location")?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla Daniel-Constantin.Mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 23 19:19:22 CET 2005

lookup("location") has to be used for any request that has the domain
part of R-URI pointing to your SIP server, should be delivered to an
end-user and does not have to follow any Route header -- it does not
matter the type of method. Could be said that only REGISTERs are just
for servers, the others are either mixed (e.g, OPTIONS) or only for
end-users.

Daniel