[Serusers] Manipulate from_uri

Richard richard at o-matrix.org
Wed Feb 23 19:04:23 CET 2005

> This is for kind of static thing, and I did not find way (almost half year
> ago) to make it dynamic.., per customer, per call

append_rpid_hf() can accept parameters, so you can make it a little dynamic.
For example, some UA changes caller name after activating blocking
caller-id, you can add "privacy=yes" in the rpid header.

There is another way which is totally dynamic. You can use avpops to load
the rpid and add it to the header. Hopefully someone (Elena? :) can come up
with some functions to manipulate avp values. That will make it possible to
modify rpid on the fly.

Richard