[Serusers] error revisited: I won't send a reply for ACK!!

Roel van Dijk roel at almende.com
Wed Feb 23 13:25:33 CET 2005

Thanks,

That is correct, it hits this part:

        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
                sl_send_reply("483", "Too Many Hops");
                break;
        };

And that is because the ACK keeps getting back at the SER. (It gets
routed back to the SER itself, as described below). I want to solve this
problem; the ACK should be routed to my UA, but apparently it does not
since it's local IP address it not stated in the SIP header. (Only the
public IP address of the SER-machine is stated in the SIP header.)

Any other ideas?

Roel

ACK!!