[Serusers] SEMS, failure_route

Alexander Philipp Lintenhofer lintenhofer at aon.at
Tue Feb 22 18:46:40 CET 2005

Hi there,

Does anyone know a code snippet to activate sems in failure_route ?
I want to redirect to voicemail in case of busy line or timeout.
I can't make a t_newtran() in the failure_route, so if i put the
vm("/tmp/am_fifo","voicemail") function in this block, the sems answers
with his default message but the ruri (and therefore the mailaddress of
the recipient) is unknown and it is not possible to terminate the call
with a BYE-request!

Are there in addition any side-effects by using the mediaproxy?

regards,
Philipp