[Serusers] "Best practice" document, was Warning: sl_send_reply: I won't send a reply for ACK!!

Vitaly Nikolaev vitaly at voipsonic.com
Tue Feb 22 16:44:54 CET 2005

My opinion about STUN (put it in your book:)

When it works - it really good, save your bandwith and not loading your
rtpproxy

But when UAs implementation of STUN client is bad or NAT server is weird and
STUN client take wrong decisions it really annoying and because it happening
quite often if you offer service to customers with different UAs and NAT
routers and providers - we decided not to use it for our company,