[Serusers] Manually registering SIP user

Tan, Chiang Kang Chiang.Tan at thalesgroup.com
Tue Feb 22 11:23:10 CET 2005

Hi all,
	I'm new to SER and would like to know how to register with SER
manually without using a SIP UA. As basically I have a SIP client that does
not do registration, but would like SER to do the signaling for me to
connect to SIP users on say another domain.
	I have mysql running, and I can insert subscribers. So is there any
specific field in the ser database (other than username, email) I need
before I can use my SIP user to call another user?
	Any help will be greatly appreciated.

cheers
Chiang