[Serusers] SER+Asterisk+NAT. Need a working example or need to talk about it.

Charles Wang lazy.charles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:57:09 CET 2005

Dear Alexey:

Yes, there are almost no document about ser 0.9.0 above.
And I am only using the post from Paul's example ser.cfg for 0.9.0
long time ago.

I ever study about ser and asterisk at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+at+large

And I also need noanswer and busy forward functions in my scenario. I
almost lost hope to do that.

Is it necessary to use Radius on ser + asterisk ?
I have just a little knowledge about radius, so I am afraid of it.

Thank you for your reply and wait for your config files. :-)

Charles