[Serusers] FYI: Reference document

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Feb 22 10:12:38 CET 2005

To All,
Paul, Simon, and I have started the work on an initial draft of a ser
reference design document. We are trying to nail down the "must-have's" and
get a first draft ready.  We will leave room for contributions on non-core
(i.e. not necessary for 80% of users) configs/elements.
    I suggest that Alexey Kovyrin and others who would like to contribute
with a section to post an email with a statement describing the topic, as
well as a short description of what he/she feels should be covered.  We will
coordinate and make sure that there is no overlap.

Thanks,
Greger