[Serusers] SER+Asterisk+NAT. Need a working example or need to talk about it.

Alexey N. Kovyrin @ Home alexey at home.kovyrin.net
Sun Feb 20 03:37:58 CET 2005

Hello!

I'm implementing some VoIP system with SER+Asterisk. I've already
implemented many features, but all of them was tested only in non-NAT
environments. Now, at final-alpha stage (before starting massive beta
tests) I found big (as for me) problem with NAT... Now I need a working
example of ser.cfg (it will be really good) or, simply, to talk with
someone, who realized such scheme...

My current problem is with ua-to-ua calls between my users...
I have a following call routing scheme...

UA1->...->SER->Asterisk->SER->...->UA2...
asterisk resolves that number to some account (login name, that being
used by users to login to ser) and makes call to sip/ser/user_name...
and ser routes this call for user with such login...

I have strange problems with natted UAs...

Please, send me a working example of similiar schemes
(ser+asterisk+nat)... or help me by a word ;-)

Great thanks!

--
/Scoundrel