[Serusers] nathelper patch

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Feb 17 09:40:27 CET 2005

That quote seems familiar... Yes, you should use "19" as the parameter to nat test to catch the Grandstream symmetric NAT rewrite.  Instead of patching 0.8.14, I suggest that you download the 0.9.0 CVS version of ser and just copies in the source files from the nathelper directory. If I'm not mistaken, no 0.9.0 specific changes have been introduced in nathelper.  Note that you also should be sure to have the latest cvs version of rtpproxy.
g-)