[Serusers] can't find callee where Proxy and registrar are isolated.

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed Feb 16 12:18:27 CET 2005

Hi,

>    when proxy deal with calling, I found that proxy
> don't query the callee information from the database.
> I sniffed the data traffic with ethereal. the Ser log
> said in the registrar/lookup.c lines 81 that:
> "lookup(): '862222' Not found in usrloc". How could I
> to solve that problem???

The proxy looks up the contact from it's cache and not from the
database. DB entries are only loaded into cache on startup.

You have to replicate the contacts from the registrar to the proxy by
calling t_replicate for each successful registration, or could modify
the lookup function to use the database instead of the cache.

Andy