[Serusers] can't find callee where Proxy and registrar are isolated.

szj zjsun at biigroup.com
Wed Feb 16 05:05:38 CET 2005

Hi,

 I put the proxy and registar at the two machine. and
each has its own domain name. Registrar is "suntest.com"
proxy name is "sip.suntest.com". Both of which are interpreted
by my DNS server. I use the mysql to store the user information.
and ser.cfg uses:
modparam("registrar", "use_domain", 0)

    when proxy deal with calling, I found that proxy
don't query the callee information from the database.
I sniffed the data traffic with ethereal. the Ser log
said in the registrar/lookup.c lines 81 that:
"lookup(): '862222' Not found in usrloc". How could I
to solve that problem???

  Thanks for your instructions.

  Best Regards.
 Zongjun