[Serusers] INVITE timers in/out

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Feb 15 23:38:50 CET 2005

On 15-02 11:53, Steve Blair wrote:
> I understand some people have had success on this issue with avp_ops
> module in 0.9.0 but I have yet to address this issue in that release.

  That's correct, in 0.9.0 you can set different timer values on per
  transaction basis. TM module would pick the value for the timers from
  AVPs, see fr_timer_avp and fr_inv_timer_avp parameters of tm module.

  The AVPs can be loaded using avp or avpsops modules.

  Note that there is a performance inpact when this feature is used, but
  in real world setups it does not seem to harm.

    Jan.